This World Oceans Day, Imray is getting ready to launch its new product, Explore with Imray.
This new platform will be a digital library of cruising information plus a social space to tell your stories from the seas and share them with the world. Imray has been working to begin digitising its library of pilot books and is now at a stage where it can launch a beta version of the platform.
Imray gathers its data from verified data sources, world-renowned authors, cruising clubs and directly from customers to bring together market-leading pilot books for leisure sailors. This new way to see the data online makes it even easier to access this valuable information and will also bring the Imray community even closer together.
Alongside a wealth of pilot book and cruising guide information, Explore with Imray will be a social space where you can connect with other sailors, tell your own stories and learn and be inspired by those of others.
Imray is launching a Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign in order to raise funds to accelerate the development of Explore with Imray and bring more benefits to its subscribers. There are a series of rewards on offer:
- £25 per year annual subscription rate every year you maintain the subscription, normal price will be £49.99 so you get a 50% discount if you come on board at this stage! This price will be exclusive to the Kickstarter campaign.
- named as a supporter, becoming part of the story of cruising guides & pilot books development
- join a group so that we can hear your ideas and you get an input into the shaping of the platform
- have a day at Imray HQ exploring our archives and printing your own chart, plus seeing the production of your favourite products in action. Lunch is on us!
- lifetime access to the platform
As a subscribed member you will have access to all of the data that Imray has, giving you free rein to Explore with Imray.
For more detail on the crowdfunding campaign and to get involved, please visit Imray’s Kickstarter page.