After the last season was written off due to the pandemic, the GC32 Racing Tour will bounce back this year with another five event circuit, including a World Championship, for its ultra-high performance one design foiling catamarans.
Up to 10 international teams from afar afield as Australia and the USA are due to compete, including several new teams.
As usual the GC32 Racing Tour will visit venues chosen to offer competitors the best chance of solid breeze and flat water, the optimum conditions for foiling. Yet the 2021 venues also offer diversity ranging from alpine lakes to Mediterranean bays and even the Atlantic. The 2021 GC32 Racing Tour will begin in France at Port Camargue au Grau du Roi with the GC32 Occitanie Cup.
- 21 – 25 April GC32 Occitanie Cup / Port Camargue, France
- 26 – 30 May GC32 Riva Cup / Riva del Garda, Italy
- 30 June – 4 July GC32 Lagos Cup / Lagos, Portugal
- 15 – 19 September GC32 World Championship / Villasimius, Italy
- 27 – 31 October or 3 – 7 November GC32 Season Finale / Venue TBC