London Luxury Afloat, is a brand-new showcase event taking place in the heart of the capital, aimed at the discerning boat buyer seeking to purchase a luxury sailing, motor or superyacht.
Taking place at the historic St. Katharine Docks between 21-24 April, the boutique style event brings together some of the very finest yachts from leading brands including Oyster, Sunseeker, Fairline, Pearl, Azimut and Ryck.
At what promises to be a truly unique event here are just a few reasons why London Luxury Afloat is a must for your 2022 diary…
- The ultimate line-up – Buyers looking for the very best in luxury yachting need look no further than London Luxury Afloat. With a magnificent line-up of sailing, motor and superyachts in one location, visitors will be able to take their time viewing a selection of luxurious craft side by side and enjoy personal tours with brand experts.
- Power and sail showcase – Whether you prefer the roar of the engine or listening to the lapping of the waves when under sail, London Luxury Afloat brings you the best of both worlds. Enjoy a fabulous line-up of stunning Oyster yachts, alongside a whole range of prestigious motor yachts from leading brands including Sunseeker, Fairline, Pearl Yachts, Azimut and Ryck. Check out all the boats on display at www.londonluxuryafloat.com/exhibiting-brands
- World Premieres – Be one of the first to set foot on board the new Oyster 495. Already heralded the new bluewater benchmark and anticipated as a game changer for luxury, custom built cruising yachts the Oyster 495 makes its world premiere at London Luxury Afloat before departing on the first leg of its World Premiere tour. Visitors will also be privy to the first public appearance of the new Oyster 595.
- VIP experiences – Sit back and relax with a glass of champagne or indulge in some fantastic street food on our floating VIP area, while you contemplate just which yacht is the yacht for you!
- Shoreside displays – To complement the impressive line-up of yachts on display, there will be selective shoreside displays featuring smaller craft, products and services including Helm Yachting Holidays, Raymarine, Ultimate Stream andWaterlodge UK.
- From the heart of the city – If you live in the city and you’re short on time, London Luxury Afloat provides a unique opportunity to view a wide range of prestigious yachts right on your doorstep. While if you’re visiting from further afield then where better than the heart of London to enjoy a day viewing these incredible craft, before enjoying all the city has to offer.
- A great day out – Nestled on the north bank of the River Thames, within close proximity of many of London’s most famous tourist attractions including the Tower of London and Tower Bridge, St. Katharine Docks is central London’s only marina and provides the perfect backdrop to London Luxury Afloat. With a vast array of bars and restaurants from French classics to authentic Turkish cuisine, Dim Sum to the freshest and finest shellfish, seafood and fish from across the British coast, visitors can enjoy a full day out and really make the most of their visit. Find out more about St. Katharine Docks at www.skdocks.co.uk
Get your ticket
For marina access visitors will need to purchase a London Luxury Afloat ticket, while access to shoreside exhibits is completely free of charge.
Marina access tickets cost £45 for adults, with children 15 and under free with an adult ticket holder. Tickets available at – https://www.londonluxuryafloat.com/tickets
For more information about London Luxury Afloat visit www.Londonluxuryafloat.com
London Luxury Afloat is brought to you British Marine, the team behind the hugely popular Southampton International Boat Show.